I have started a bucket list. I have come to realize that it might be slightly important to have one. Mainly just to keep me on track with a goal. Crazy as it sounds, I think that Tevis and I would enjoy having one together, but I figured I would start my own first. So what is it that I would like to do???
1) My first one would be to take piano up again and refresh my skills at it. I miss playing. If I would be honest with myself about it, I really did have a great time playing. I loved it when I competed in the IMTA (Indian Music Teacher’s Association) competition. I also feel like I could then be of some use to my wonderful husband. Why I have been avoiding it is beyond me, but I love the piano. What a beautiful instrument.
2) Travel to several different countries. Mainly: Ireland, England, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and Italy. I’m sure I will come up with more as time goes by, but these are ones that i would love to see.
3) To learn at least 2 other languages. I’ve already started this one with Korean.
4) Lose a lot of weight. Stupid for a bucket list, but hey, I’m the one making the list. It needs to be on here.
5) Take a 10 second (or faster) car down the track. I love speed! The faster the car the better. I WILL get this done at some point in my life.
6) Adopt 2 kids (possibly 3 if we are unable to have another of our own).
7) Speak before a large crowd of people.
8) Record an album with Tevis.
9) Publish my book. haven’t decided on which one but I want to make sure at least of them gets published.
10) See my son perform on stage in a play at least once. I honestly believe that he would be great at Theater. He is so animated.
11) See my daughter publish her first manga. I know she is more than capable of doing this. I just wish that she would believe in herself enough.
12) See my husband record his first album.
13) To fulfill my purpose according to God’s plan. This is a lifelong thing.
14) To walk more in the confidence that I should have.
15) To write my first screenplay. Whether anything happens with it or not, I want to at least get it written down.
16) Have the songs I’ve written recorded.
17) Publish my poetry.
18) Start a restaurant.
19) Send Destiny to study abroad for a short time.
20) Build a hot rod.
21) Live abroad for an extended period of time.
I think that is a decent start. I would like to get to 50. Not suer what my deal is with my lists having to consist of 50 things, but it feels like a good number. So, what are some things on your bucket list? I would love to hear about them. =) Be Blessed